CHRONIC COUGH DIAGNOSIS AND MANAGEMENT
Wednesday, 20th OF July 2022, 12pm - 1pm
2 CPD Points.
Dr Ali Aminazad, Respiratory and Sleep Physician
During this webinar Dr Ali Aminazad will provide an update on:
• Up to date approaches to cough investigations and its management.
• Definitions of chronic / refractory cough and current treatments available.
• Red flags for GPs and when to refer for specialist care.
1. Recognise that a systematic approach is the best approach
2. Identify and approach comorbidities concurrently
3. Recognise the most obvious cause of chronic cough
4. Recognise the red flags and when to refer to a specialist
Hosted by Epworth Healthcare, this GP education webinar provides the opportunity for Q&A.
Epworth GP Liaison
P: 03 9483 3111
F: 03 9426 6791